Masjid Taqwah Bald Hills Mosque held an open day over the weekend inviting members of the community to the Mosque premises.
The QPS was heavily involved in the event which encouraged family and friends in the community to come along and learn about Islam and Muslim beliefs.
Activities also included a guided tour of the Mosque by Brisbane Imans as well as many other activities, foods and games including:
- A free sausage sizzle and variety of free cultural foods
- Cultural clothing stalls
- Free children's rides and activities including a jumping castle
- Emergency services displays
- Representatives from other religious faiths
- And naturally the biggest hit with the attending children - FAIRY FLOSS!
A Fairy Floss machine is simple to use for all ages and provides an instant attraction to both children and *big* children (aka. adults:). Call us now for package details and hire a fairy floss machine for your next event!